KXP1123 Panasonic Printer

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sun Jan 4 22:56:46 CST 2004

You really didn't give us much to go on.  From what you described it
could either be a hardware or a liveware issue, because the printer and
the operator are the only thing common to both setups.  If you really
NEED help from this group, you should provide a little more information
on the configuration of the hardware and software.

Some things that would be nice to know are the OS type, make and
version, a description of your hardware, how you connected the printer
to the PC (parallel cable, USB cable or speaker wire) and if the printer
was new or used or if it was working before you tried this hookup and
whether or not you read the manual.  (I am not saying this to put you
off, but these are things that we need to know to  be able to provide
more than just guesses as to what is wrong. )

--
If you examine how Bill Gates funded research into solving the social issues he is concerned about
las year, you would notice that he is 14 times more concered about the global threat of Linux than

This is understandable when you consider the method of transmission.  I suspect Bill is probably
much more likely to get Linux than he is to get AIDS!!!  After all, you can download and install
Linux by yourself!