KXP1123 Panasonic Printer

Weikelmd at aol.com Weikelmd at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 05:38:17 CST 2004

My printer is on, loads paper, and appears to be working fine.  It just won't
accept and print anything from my computer.  I have checked the cable
hookups.  It won't even print a self-test page.  I think there may be problems with
the settings.  Can you please give me some advice?

I thought it was because I am using a computer that has millennium on it.  So
I tried it on my old Windows 98 computer and still not working.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!