FUD

Admin web at linux2themax.com
Sat Jan 3 07:26:47 CST 2004

KRFinch at dstsystems.com wrote:

>I agree, 98 wasn't nearly as bad.  I still use that at home on my old game
>system.

I prefer 98 personaly...  i have it lasting quite a while actualy unless
you put a old pci allin wonder card in it....

wont touch xp evin if it means turning down a job... 2000 pretty good
fiew issues with it but dont mind them tomuch ... for windows...  win95
max about 3 days...  still run it on 2 systems and have very little
problems other then rebooting.... but the laptop doenst say on permantly
anyways...