How do I fix a monitor resolution problem?

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 05:12:36 CST 2004

Careful with ctrl-alt-bksp, on my earlier RH systems is dropped locked
up X sessions great, but in RH9 it causes the whole damn thing to do an
immediate power off.  Not a good thing in my book.

Any body remember off the top of your head how to remap that?

--
If you look at how Bill Gates funds reasearch into solving the social issues he is concerned about,
apparently he is 14 times more concered about the global threat of Linux than he is about AIDS.

This is understandable when you consider the method of transmission.  I suspect Bill is probably
much more likely to get Linux than he is to get AIDS!!!  After all, you can download and install
Linux by yourself!