How do I fix a monitor resolution problem?

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Jan 1 23:04:27 CST 2004

On Thursday, January 01, 2004 02:05 pm, Joe Brouhard wrote:

> By default, XFree86 comes with a configure utility:

> XFree86 -configure

I was thinking of the older, external utilities that varied from distribution
to distribution.  In Mandrake, you can launch drakconf or whatever, and it
will launch a console-based menu-driven configuration utility.  I'm pretty
sure RedHat still has one of those too, but I don't know what they call it in
9.  I found RH9 so stripped-down and featureless that I ditched it after a
few days.