Server paging utility

Jordan, Jason A Jason.Jordan at honeywell.com
Mon Apr 26 16:56:03 CDT 2004

Yes, I have nagios running as part of the Sentinix distro.  In my testing with various IT
management, the multi-layered
approach of BB from simplistic (green=good, red=bad) to detailed log messages works better.

Plus, its impressive to show every server's status in one view (even your Windows boxes) with
highly customizable
monitoring for each server.

I've added elements of MRTG in as well to cover our routers and some custom scripting is parsing
syslog-ng messages as
well.