meeting tonight

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Apr 20 15:31:50 CDT 2004

I don't know if they will have an upgrade script or path.  I would assume so.  At the least, you
will probably be able to back up to floppy your config and then install the new version, then copy
your config back in.
The majority of the users of 1.4 will be conversions from 1.3.

Brian Kelsay

>>> jonathan <> 04/20/04 09:57AM >>>
Thanks Brian for the info I will be attending. I was wondering do you
know if ipcop will be able to update from 1.3 when 1.4 comes out without
reinstalling? Haven't installed it yet...But had some problems with my
router locking up twice this past week.

Jonathan