meeting tonight

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Apr 20 13:41:17 CDT 2004

Haven't seen an announcement so I thought I would send one.

Meeting at Foss Training tonight  5:30-10pm
87th and Stateline,
 #  2nd floor
# 8700 State Line Rd Ste 200
# Leawood, KS 66206-1566
  See www.kclug.org for details and maps.

I will be unable to attend, so if anyone wants to bring a wireless AP, please do.

For those of you interested in wireless, Microcenter has been running a special on the SMC
Barricade firewall/router/AP 802.11b, the same model I use, for about $30 after a $20 rebate.  It's
worked pretty good for me for the last 6 months.

These announcements and specials were brought to you by some guy.  Now back to your regularly
scheduled programming.

Brian Kelsay