question about changing Apache "Authorized Required" page to other page

Joe Cho jcho at jcho.net
Fri Apr 16 01:17:24 CDT 2004

Thank so much,
You are absolutely right.
One of my computer using Mozilla displayed the right page that is supposed
to be.
I edited the httpd.conf file and restarted,
It works fine as I expected.

And one computer using Windoze 2K, Internet explore browser is having
problem. Maybe http://search.lycos.com/ search engine is hidden somewhere in
the computer.
So that whatever I asked and doesn't exist then, it display this weird web
page. I guess.

Last thing I need to take care of is that I need to remove this evil stuff.

Thanks again,

Joe Cho
jcho at jcho.net