OT: Printer SPAM?

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Thu Apr 15 16:08:59 CDT 2004

Leo,
This is a perfect opportunity to have some fun that can lead to trouble or
issues OR you can help your neighbors (maybe make a few bucks on the
process) and build their trust.

Print a page telling them their WAP is total insecure and telling them
you're a neighborly guy who can help them.

Just a thought.

If it's someone you know I'd have fun first. :-)

Paul