Sponsorship

Kendrick-LUG kulua at linux2themax.com
Wed Apr 14 07:34:05 CDT 2004

Tim Reid wrote:

> I am not intending to start an intrigue on this subject.  Again, I
> don't have the slightest knowlege of this "White Tiger" group.  I want
> people to know about a worst case senario in this type of situation.
> If sponsorship is benifitial to the entire lug, I think that I would
> be for sponsorship.  If sponsorship will not radicaly change the lug's
> organization, I think that I would be for sponsorship.  If sponsorship
> only effects the location of the server, I probably have no say
> anyways.  I'm a frequent lurker, and an infrequent poster on the list
> and in the meetings, but I still care enough to ask that we be
> careful.  That is all.
>
> I will now dig out my flame-retardant jumper, and prepare to say: "Oh
> shit! What have I done?!"
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim

OOh ooh my turn at the flam jumper....

1 i wouldbe cerous as to the whats in it for white tiger.  yes
suspicous, how ever i could see it being a good way for them to gague
tests he could see who realy knows what and why they pased..  ie how
much experiance they realy have in person. how ever i would just like to
know out of cerosity rather then mistrust. I to would be greatly
intrested in the voucher.

2 i could see some intresting demo's coming from white tiger. ie samba
as a pdc/ads  things of that nature.  maybe somthing the doz people can
get involved in and see the light ;)

Kendrick

// 9994201 gift horses looked in the mouth wating for 994202 to pass
this way
.