zoom modem and IPCop

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Apr 12 17:37:11 CDT 2004

Jeeze, skimmed right over that. Probably he's having a
conflict between the built in second serial port.
Tim, you should go into your BIOS and see which
ports are being used by your motherboard and set your
modem to a port above the last one used by it. Or as Brian
says disable com 2 in the BIOS. This'll probably make the
modem work.