Cool toys to play with . . .

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Sat Sep 20 15:57:28 CDT 2003

Has anyone checked out the LinPHA ? (Linux Photo Archive).   It's pretty
slick.  I wanted something for my photography web site and this is the
perfect answer.  I need to tweak it up and get it styled for my site, but
you can check how it works here:

  http://www.captureddigitalmemories.com/gallery/index.php

Ultimately I'd like to "tweak" it so people could order prints from various
photos via paypal or some other means.  I've got a few photography
customers who could also use the same functionality.

Another cool tool is Zend.  I never really played with it in the past but
at my new job I'm really getting into it.  It doesn't have hinting yet for
Flash Actionscript . . . so I'll have to wing it or some up with my
own.  Flash MX 2004 edition is out and Flash Player 7 (no player yet for
Linux under 7).  Very cool stuff . . . especially since my new job (thanks
KCLUG) is doing Actionscripting with  PHP via the AMFPHP library.   Hehehehe.