IBM Deathstar Hell

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Sep 15 21:45:21 CDT 2003

In fact, the fact that you get a bad sector on a modern
drive is an indication that the drive is faulty. IDE
drives are supposed to be self-correcting and you should
never see a bad sector on an IDE drive. If you do the drive
is bad. period. If it were me, I be on the phone with them
they wouldn't get me off the phone until I got an RMA.
But then I can be one stubborn A** SOB. ;)