Comcast faster speeds on the horizon

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 23:22:12 CDT 2003

I haven't heard if they are planning on offering phone svc in this area,
but as far as I know it is in selected areas only.  I wouldn't doubt
that inthe future they might offer such a thing, but I hope they have
the proper trained support people and installers in place before that
point.  At the time cable net svc and DSL service began to be offered in
this area, installation and scheduling were a fiasco.  I hear that DSL
install is still a crapshoot on how smooth it is.

--
" * Portions Copyright (c) 1995 Caldera, Inc.  * Neither Greg Page nor
Caldera, Inc. admit liability nor provide * warranty for any of this

Hmmm.