Packet8 - Any experiences?

Matt G linux at bizniche.com
Fri Sep 12 16:25:58 CDT 2003

Haven't actually signed up yet...but on their site faq, they claim :
"Generally, the best results are obtained with upstream and downstream
bandwidths of greater that 64 kb/s in both directions."

One review I read online said he only noticed some lag when he on his
computer uploading a big file which took up all his bandwidth.  Otherwise
(the reviewer said) the calls sounded awesome with no (or no noticable) lag.

They have a 30 day money back thing too I just read.

Matt