Comcast faster speeds on the horizon

Kurt kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 02:31:57 CDT 2003

I know alot of you have Comcast for your internet
provider, so I thought this would be of interest...

I have a good friend who works for comcast that told
me this several months ago, that they were
"experimenting with the idea" of doubling speeds for
its standard service. They have doubled them for the
upload, but now the download will follow, its now
official. I ran across the news article on yahoo tech,
and my friend at comcast confirmed this. Should happen
in our area 4th quarter he said. 3mbps here we come.
:)

Kurt