remote access for yahoo accounts

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Wed Sep 10 23:55:43 CDT 2003

I don't know how many of you use yahoo mail on a regular basis, but I
found a tool a couple of days ago that is pretty useful.  YahooPOPS!
allows you to use your standard POP3 Mail client to download Yahoo email
to your computer.  I just happened on it at a website mentioning
someones fav. software.  Anyway, it will download your email from
multiple folders and delete email off yahoo, delete bulk email etc.

yahoopops.sourceforge.net  It works on Windows, Linux, Sun, OS X.