WINE.

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Sep 10 03:30:18 CDT 2003

One thing I noted at my new job (thanks KCLUG!) is Flash actionscript
remoting calls don't seem to pass thru when running the compiled .exe
version (calling the AMFPHP library).  I don't know if this is a peculiar
problem or what exactly is happening.  Not a biggy, but something in the
back of my mind if the client ever ports over to a Linux workstation
environment.  I suspect it's a problem with the AMF calls getting trounced
. . . anyone know how WINE handles http traffic?