Does email system Horde Web mail work with HTML??

Brian D quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 03:36:29 CDT 2003

I use a webmail client too (not horde). The writer
officially frowns on HTML mail, but included some
basic support for it. It has issues with some html
mail, but not all. Your problem with viewing html mail
is dependent on how well the webmail client program
was written. From what I understand squirrelmail is a
decent webmail server for viewing html formatted mail.
Your horde system may not have code to handle all
types of HTML mail. As there is much M$ noncompliant
html which the coder may not have coded for. Hence
HTML mail isn't guaranteed to be readable even between
different M$ versions. I sure there are also other
html writing tools that also are less than stellar at
formatting readable HTML. The great thing about
standard document types is everyone has their own
version. ;)