HTML Email

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Thu Sep 4 20:54:00 CDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 01:56:27PM -0500, Jason Clinton wrote:

>    This  is  just  a  follow  up  to  a  conversation  we  were having at
>    breakfast,  last  night.  Some  asked  that  I post it. If you want to
>    flame,  go  ahead. It's a work in progress, suggestions or attacks are
>    welcome.
>
>    [1]http://jasonclinton.com/whyhtmlmail.xml

I'll never know. My browser rendered that link as:

"XML parsing error
fatal parsing error: the document is not in the correct file format in line 29, column 4

   ^
"

I suspect that my browser fails to be tolerant in
what it accepts and your email client fails to be
considerate in what it outputs.

I'll try to change the first part. The second is
left as an exercise to the reader.

-Andy