(Sorta OT) Anyone else starting to get ITEC spam?

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Thu Sep 4 18:49:48 CDT 2003

I've started to get ITEC spam in my inbox, so that means that the thing is
not that far off.   I count about 8 weeks.

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the KCLUG booth last year.  If I
showed up to more meetings, I would probably have been recognized by some
of the people there, but I thought the booth was both friendly and
informative.

I don't know what is in the works this year, but I would like to help out
if I can.  Lemme know if anyone needs any help burning CD's or needs some
spares to build a system.

Thanks!

Kevin Finch
Network Administrator