Is the Citrix system software or application?

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sat May 31 22:23:54 CDT 2003

You run windows or linux and you launch a Citrix client to connect to the
server or to another computer.  I've seen Citrix set up a Citrix
Neighborhood like Network neighborhood.   It is similar to Secure Shell in
that you are remotely connecting to another machine, but you generally get a
fully graphical desktop environment within a window.
It does have a client and a server portion and some other remote tools for
network/helpdesk support people to shadow a session.
Read this tutorial and you will know as much as I do.
http://www.lyon.edu/webdata/Groups/cor100/usingcit/

Brian