12 Port 100M Switch wanted

Kris Bodenheimer numa at thenuma.com
Fri May 30 19:53:54 CDT 2003

Paul

Actually, it is people like you that are driving away others from the
list.  WHAT DIFFERENCE does it make that he is trying to buy/sell/trade
for stuff on the list.  Remember, this is not a Linux only list, this is
a LINUX USERS LIST.  Since this is geographically oriented to have a LUG
in the first place.  If you want only topical discussions of linux, then
there is no interest/benefit to the geographical locations of the
posters.  Personally, I don't like people posting to the list that don't
live in the rough geographical area of Kansas City.

Sorry, but there is simply NOT THAT MUCH to talk about that is
geographically oriented as it relates to linux.  Now, once you look at
geographical benefits, swapping parts, drinking beer, burning windows
cds, is ABSOLUTELY relevant.

Kris