12 Port 100M Switch wanted

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Fri May 30 19:41:19 CDT 2003

It's me who should apologize. That guys post from a few days ago just
stuck to me about all the junk on this list.

I prefer hardware information or job postings any day to spam. I have
given away free items on this list too.

Jonathan, I apologize for complaining.

I have an IOGEAR KVM that seems to work fine. It's 4-port and does
emulation. My MS Intellimouse doesn't use the extra side buttons correctly
but it's a minor nuisance. I don't want to sell it but maybe if you buy
one this will help. It was $100 with 4 cables and box.

Paul