SCO latest

christopher downs cdowns at drippingdead.com
Thu May 29 14:12:12 CDT 2003

I couldnt agree with you more ;)

~!>D

Jeremy Fowler wrote:

>Well, this was to be expected. Novell has been using Linux and other Open Source projects like
Apache and MySQL for awhile now. Netware 7 is supposedly able to run on top the Linux kernel or the
standard Netware kernel. I doubt Novell would just stand by as SCO attempts to torpedo Linux's
future. I hope they can prove that SCO doesn't have a leg to stand on in this. Either way, I
applaud Novell's decision as well.