SCO latest

Jeremy Fowler JFowler at westrope.com
Thu May 29 13:51:03 CDT 2003

Well, this was to be expected. Novell has been using Linux and other Open Source projects like
Apache and MySQL for awhile now. Netware 7 is supposedly able to run on top the Linux kernel or the
standard Netware kernel. I doubt Novell would just stand by as SCO attempts to torpedo Linux's
future. I hope they can prove that SCO doesn't have a leg to stand on in this. Eitherway, I applaud
Novell's decision as well.