Where was it you wanted to go today?

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Tue May 27 15:29:38 CDT 2003

Seems to happen alot in BMW's.  From what I hear, BMW's computer's fault
tolerant system is poor.  When Windows crashes on a car, it's supposed to
roll on over to the regular computer (like GM, Lexus, Honda, and soon-to-be
Ford) automobiles.  Havent seen a linux controled one yet, but the
streaming video Chevrolet/GM had on their site earlier this year about this
Windows system was quite impressive.

Maybe someone can get Dodge/Chrystler to try a linux one before jumping on
the Windows CE bandwagon?