Monitors?

Joshua Bergland kclug at mrj412.com
Sun May 25 18:44:50 CDT 2003

I hope my 19" monitor that is entering its 5th year of service on my
desk keeps going for awhile ... But nice to know that the price has gone
down a bit when you can find them on sale like that ...

Sounds a lot safer than working on capacitors on a CRT ... Definitely
something to leave to a pro...

Josh