Monitors?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Sun May 25 04:53:57 CDT 2003

I've got a 19" here I'd let go of cheap, but it needs some loving on the
capacitors . . . the thing is shrinking from the bottom up.  I was always
going to replace them, but then the Medion 19" monitior was on sale for $99
. . . so I couldn't resist.  $99/warranty . . . so I'm happy.

-- Bradley Miller