Stop top posting, please.

Kurt kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 04:32:04 CDT 2003

That sure didnt come out condecending or anything.
Perhaps the net has changed in the last couple o'
years or so? Every list im on its this way. Perhaps
its the people who arent keeping up with the current
discussion that have the trouble with the replies?
Just a thought. Personally, I think its ridiculous. :p