Gentoo.

Chris Wagner ismgr at atchisonkansas.net
Thu May 22 19:06:48 CDT 2003

Don't really have any desire to custom compile a kernel.

I guess I'm not looking at it as seriously as many of you.

I'm not sure I want to have to compile everything like that. Not that I
don't trust the folks at Gentoo, but I do want to install it and let it go
for the most part.

I understand this will limit the scope of what I can do with the system, but
then again, I'm not looking to tweak out a system like most of you pros do,
and if I do decide to, well, you all are a great resource.  =:-)

Thanks for the response.

I appreciate the clarification.

Chris