IEEE1394 module not loaded

Brian Mills brianmills at comcast.net
Thu May 22 00:07:57 CDT 2003

I don't know about IEEE1394, but I do have a Sony digital Handycam that I'm trying to get working
in linux.  I can use it on my windows machine, but it tends to lock up the system when I try to
download video, and if I have the cam plugged in when I boot up my linux system, I get a bunch of
usb errors over and over again.  I'm running Debian with a 2.4.19 kernel, and any help I can get on
my handycam problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian Mills