Job Posting - One time, networking/security

Lucas Peet sirsky at lucastek.com
Fri May 16 04:17:13 CDT 2003

Because not everyone here is currently employed, some of us are paying our
bills by doing independent contracting.

So if someone is asking for help with a problem they're having, help
them.  But if someone's posting a JOB, and it's clear that they're looking
for someone to do it for them, then let those of us who need the money have
a chance to earn it!!

-Lucas