URL Re-write???

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Thu May 15 23:36:54 CDT 2003

I'm not sure how PHP gets environment variables, but you
could extract "520" out of the PATH_INFO environment variable
in /usr/htdocs/itemid.php/520 if it would run -- if it will run
without the extension (make / a scriptalias for the virtual domain)
then /itemid/520 would invoke the itemid script with a PATH_INFO of
520/

--
David Nicol, independent consultant and contractor
have a nice day, really. http://www.funnytimes.com