computer cases, mbds, etc.

jeff jefflist at whitebuddha.com
Wed May 14 04:41:56 CDT 2003

Thanks to everyone for the input.  Newegg.com is a good site for buying
cases.

I'll have to add some of my favorite sites to aide in computer purchases:

- ajump.com - Better prices than telectronics.com on a lot of things,
excellent service, highly rated in resellerratings.com.  I've received
excellent service.
- resellerratings.com - There seems to be a lot more crooks out there.
This site is great for checking consumer complaints about any business.

After a horrible experience with a company in florida masquerading as
two different companies I found "resellerratings.com" and looked them
up.  Both are rated poorly.  Don't go to TechSavings.com or
http://www.emscomputing.com bother are rated less than 2/10 in overall
customer satisfaction.