computer cases, mbds, etc.

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Wed May 14 02:45:51 CDT 2003

Not local but hey... info is info
	www.newegg.com

The prices seem darn good.  I have not bought from them;  A few friends
have and said the experience was pretty good.  There were a few comments
on DOA MoBo and decent experiences with the return.

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =