Aldi's Medion . . .

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed May 14 03:04:24 CDT 2003

FYI:   It's been several months now on both my $899 (Nov 2002) and my $699
(Mar 2003) Aldi's Medion PC's and I love 'em.  I stuffed mine with another
512 Mb, and waiting to do the same on my billing PC.  Gotta say that XP is
a lot more stable than anything in the past . . . and with more memory I
can run VMWare with Mandrake lighting fast.  Now I just wish I could use
both monitors like I do on XP under Linux.

Oh, and I noticed Office Max (or was it Office Depot???) and Best Buy are
carrying the Medion brand also.  Of course the specs suck compared to what
I got for the money, but still it's an encouraging sign.  Tech support has
been great.  My parents Medion has hummed right along, as well as a
co-worker's Medion that he finally broke down and bought.

-- Bradley Miller