Contact us for more information

David Reynolds naeblis at kc.rr.com
Sat May 10 14:13:40 CDT 2003

On Friday 09 May 2003 11:29 pm, James Colannino proclaimed:
> Ok. A few people have already pointed this out time and time again. So
> again, please, please, please filter out messages from people who are
> not on the list. I've never used Majordomo, but have heard it is very
> easy, as easy as enabling a variable in the scripts, and I'm sick of
> recieving spam day in and day out through one of my user groups. There's
> just something not right about that.

In addition to that, can we please get a subject line moniker like [KCLUG]?
I'm sick of having scores of messages from this group end up in my Inbox
instead of the correct folder simply because someone CC'ed or Bcc'ed, or
their reply-to settings are wonked.

> James

David
--