Contact us for more information

James Colannino email2jamez at covad.net
Sat May 10 04:26:07 CDT 2003

Ok. A few people have already pointed this out time and time again. So
again, please, please, please filter out messages from people who are
not on the list. I've never used Majordomo, but have heard it is very
easy, as easy as enabling a variable in the scripts, and I'm sick of
recieving spam day in and day out through one of my user groups. There's
just something not right about that.

James