how to start a business

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue May 6 20:54:40 CDT 2003

I would recommend a limited liability corporation over a
C or S corporation. It will avoid the double taxation and minimum
taxation issues. IIRC. It also has some downsides though. Like if
you start making too much money in the corporation. Don't have the
info right in my head, I'd have to look it up when I get home.
If anyone is interested in knowing specifically the downside to LLCs,
I'll
post it tomorrow.