jobs

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Tue May 6 19:35:35 CDT 2003

Okay, since a few people have posted information I will too. I'll give
some background because some of us might help each other.

I've done computer / networking work for over 5 years ever since a friend
who worked for a company called me for help. I officially incorporated
Summer of 2000. January 2002 I decided to go full-time at KC Netcare, Inc.
and paid for an advertisement in Feist yellow pages (published in June
2003). I'm in the process of looking at other ways to advertise.

Through word of mouth I have a small and loyal customer base. They
continue to refer me and I need some help with implementation and support.

/* ********NOTE********
I prefer Linux and open source solutions as much as possible but I'm not
as skilled at Linux as I am at Windows.
*/

I also have some other ideas about making money but lack technical expertise.

Immediate needs for KC Netcare:
- skilled web developers and graphics designers.
- MySQL
- voice mail skills

I would like to discuss a new business opportunity with anyone who wants
to voluteer time (only time and skills, I will provide the rest) until
business takes off (at which point you'll be hired to take care of a high
revenue making system which equals high pay). Advanced skills in:
- MySQL
- Linux clustering
- web developer
- SMTP & SMPP

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the KCLUG nuts at the bi-monthly
meetings.

Paul