jobs

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Tue May 6 18:34:39 CDT 2003

Luckily I've had pretty good luck on the sales end of things.  I just
signed up another real estate customer and a law firm this past week . . .
my problem is I need all my Linux solutions figured out and working and my
stuff migrated to my new servers and such.  I'm pretty close to getting a
handle on everything . . . but time.  It's all about time.

-- Bradley Miller