Jobs and Skillsets in demand

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Tue May 6 19:05:35 CDT 2003

In the continued spirit of those seeking work.  Below is my Bio.  Feel
free to contact me privately to discuss how I might be of assistance to
you or your company or in joint project work.

Thank you, hanasaki at hanaden.com

BIO
==============================
Is an accomplished Software Architect, Developer, Manager and
Project Manager.  His career spans over 13 years working both in the
United States and Internationally.

Is well versed in the theory and implementation of Relational
Databases, LDAP directories and software/application security.

Has managed and mentored multiple teams of diverse technical,
skill-level and business backgrounds.  He has successfully implemented
and delivered software and system architectures and applications.  He is
a proficient developer in many languages including: XML, Java, C++, C,
Lisp and Assembly Language.  He has developed on multiple flavors of
Unix and Microsoft operating systems.

Has been employed by Sun Microsystems as a Java Architect and
contributed to the Sun Java Center book:
     J2EE Core Patterns (ISBN: 0130648841).

Holds degrees in Software Engineering and Project Management with
additional studies in Japanese and Psychology.  He is Sun Java Certified.