jobs

All About Computers & Web Design all_about_computers at uniteone.net
Tue May 6 18:45:16 CDT 2003

That seems to be my problem too lucas,,
i can do just about anything related to A+
or build's and even managment and administration.
i just have trouble getting NEW clients.
* Thanks to all who replied to my previous post *
But let me give more info so as not to mislead
IT would be a strictly /SALES/Comission/based thing
and i know how much those type suck... but i have only recently started
if i can get a client base built up... then there would be possibilities for
more
but not now.
Damon