HTML posting

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Sat May 3 16:24:07 CDT 2003

Remember the really bad old days when the default for M$-Lookout was
RTF?  Man, that really sucked.  HTML is a relative dream compared to
that.  I don't mind HTML messages.  I try not to use them for mailing
lists, and I do understand it makes for messy digests and archives, but
I don't use these much, so I guess I'm saying I don't really care.  I
hate to see flame wars get going because of it.  It's really not that
big of a deal one way or the other.

My $.02
Jim