scsi issue review

JEFF MCCRIGHT jmccright2 at comcast.net
Fri May 2 19:47:38 CDT 2003

According to RedHat, your EISA AHA2740 SCSI controller has been
supported since Kernel 2.1.x. Is the controller configured for Hardware
RAID? Could this have something to do with the problem? I am not up on
SCSI RAID controllers and don't really know if this is an issue,
however, it would seem to me that if the controller is so configured
and the installer is expecting a non-RAID drive, you would have
problems recognizing it and thus the install would fail. I wish I could
offer a "real" solution for you, but this is the best I have to offer.

Best of Luck!

Jeff McCright