Calendar/groupware suites.

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu May 1 02:38:47 CDT 2003

Quoting "Christopher A. Bier" <chris.bier at cymor.com>:

> Evolution has all the features you mentioned.  I've been using it for a
> while, it's quite nice.

As far as I know the only server that will allow it to do shared calendars is
to buy the Exchange Connector and a licensed Exchange server.

There are web calendars, but they usually don't sync with PDAs.  I think
they're working on that feature for Kronolith under Horde, but I don't think
it's live yet, and I don't think calendars are shared yet.