Calendar/groupware suites.

Zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Thu May 1 01:55:48 CDT 2003

I suspect that, but have been trying to keep a positive frame of mind.
 I was hoping that someone had the same problem and had figured it out.
 I guess I will have to bite the bullet and install netscape, but I'm
going to try to hold out a little longer.

I think I will install crossover and wine first!