The Atlas - May Update (ADV)

Zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Thu May 1 01:52:36 CDT 2003

I think the server is set so that KCLUG at KCLUG.ORG is the default. It
seams like ALL mail sent to 'anything'@KCLUG.ORG or
'anything'@marauder.illiana.net goes straight to the list.

If we can reconfigure the mail server to only resend KCLUG mail, it
would cut the crap (well, the spam component anyway) by 60%.

I had a simialr problem when I switched hosts. I forgot to set up about
20 forwarding accounts and suddenly my default Email address was VERY
active! :-/